At Ann Lewis Shoes we take the privilege to be part of your child’s growing life seriously. And are proud to offer you the best care your child’s feet could have.
The shoes you put on your children’s feet today, will affect them for the rest of their lives.
However in today’s competitive market place it is easy to be lured to one sale from the next in an effort to manage household costs.
This may often result in compromising the service, expertise and quality of footwear you receive when purchasing your children’s shoes.
We understand the need to balance the family budget and care for your children’s growing feet, so we’ve introduced a Continuous Care Program.
It works like this...
Each time you purchase full priced footwear, you will receive 10% of the total cost of that purchase, off your next purchase of full priced footwear. That’s a continuous 10% off every purchase* for allowing us to continuously care for your child’s feet.
We look forward to providing your child with the best care for their growing feet from the time they take first step through to their last pair of school shoes.
- minimum $60.00 purchase
- are valid only when issued by staff
- are valid for 12 months from date of issue
- are not redeemable for cash
- can only be used on next purchase
- are not replaceable if lost or stolen
- must be presented instore to receive saving
- Ann Lewis Shoes reserves the right to cancel the program at anytime without notice
- not valid with any other offer